JobCode : 0000688
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
IT Scrum Master Sr.
Scrum Masters are servant leaders who guide, coach, and educate product owners and development teams through story development, iterations, retrospectives, product backlog management, and decision making, all while keeping our members first in mind. You will creatively promote and lead an open, transparent, and respectful team environment, and apply your knowledge of agile and scrum to help teams on their journey to continuous improvement. You will lead your team through the scrum process, removing any impediments blocking progress as they work to provide our members with exceptional products.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
• 6+ years of equivalent work experience in IT involving continuous process improvement, project management, business requirements and analysis, and/or technical proficiency
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 6+ years of relevant experience with Agile
• Knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life cycles
• Advanced knowledge of business management methodology, change management theory and practices and process engineering methodologies.
• Preferred certifications of Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Safe Program Consultant (SPC), Safe Agilist (SA).
IT Scrum Masters enable teams to create innovative solutions that impact our members by championing continuous improvement. Collectively, we are:
• Curious and excited by new ideas
• Fluent in the agile mindset
• Energized by a fast-paced environment
• Focused on the team
• Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
• Community-focused, dependable and committed
• Exceptionally detail-oriented
Software Agile Scrum Development scrum master iteration retrospective process improvement business requirements STEM ANT