JobCode : 0000700
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
Full Stack Developer - Senior Level Job
Purpose of Job
Full Stack Developers create consistent user experiences for our members and employees across a diverse range of digital products and delivery platforms. Full Stack Developers should expect to be part of an integrated team that provide solutions using design, front-end and REST services. Ideal Full Stack Developers have deep knowledge in front-end technologies as well as core Java experience and ability to span application tiers when necessary. Full Stack Developers work in a challenging, fast-paced, agile environments to deliver the web and mobile applications that support both our workforce and over 90% of member interactions.
You will lead all phases of front end development providing innovative solutions for both internal employees and external member-facing projects. You will lead experienced team members and work closely with business clients and UI designers to analyze user requirements, design and code applications, and customize commercial software packages.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
• At least 4 years experience in Java J2EE and Web Services (Restful and SOAP)
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Experience developing responsive applications
• Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Wicket, XML and JSON