JobCode : 0000733
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Executive Operational Planning Advisor
Responsible for the development of briefings, communication, analyses and initiatives, and contributing to the development of appropriate action plans and responses from all Executive (SVP, EVP, CEO, BoD) levels. Assists in the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans and acts as a liaison between leadership and staff supporting EC, CEO, and BoD.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience). 4+ years business or industry experience
• Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced experience in creating executive level briefings using various tools such as Power Point
• Strong Time management skills
• Ability to flex between assignments to meet business needs
• Effective communicator with all levels of management to include executive management, peers, and co-workers.
• Drafting communication on behalf of executive management.
• Responsible for creating and coordination of all Executive (SVP, EVP, CEO, BoD) level presentations, white papers, and any other requests.
• Advises, guides, and creates communications to all employee levels within the Enterprise on behalf of EFCM/ESG EMG.
• Researches topics using both internal and external sources in order to support EMG in things like interviews, strategic planning, and lectures. Providing detailed talking notes and resource citing.
• Ensures all communication and presentations meet USAA standards and guidelines.
• Provides support in the monthly reporting of status to CSO/CAO on business objectives.
• POC for other area’s when EFCM/ESG inputs are required to support information that will be delivered to SVP, EC, CEO and BoD.
• Assists in the facilitation of strategic planning sessions.
• All other duties assigned.
web Office Git Development process ia ANT Perl