JobCode : 0000778
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Banking Industry Business Analyst
• Experience in financial analysis, data flow analysis and project management
• Three to five years experience as a business analyst
• Experience with banking and / or treasury services
• Two years experience gathering business requirements and documentation
• Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
• Assist with planning, implementation, monitoring and support of business information systems across multiple departments
• Ensure the business data and reporting needs are met
• Develop and monitor data quality metrics
• Organize and format reports for distribution
The following information would still apply:
Can you give me your top three skills in the order of importance and include the number of years of experience for each skill?
Project Management-3 plus years
Analysis (financial and organizational)-3 plus years
Effective use of Available Tools and Resources-3 plus years
What are the three top technology tools that this resource must have knowledge using?
InfoPath – light programming and reformatting forms
What are the responsibilities that this resource will have on a day to day basis?
Project Management- organizing project, setting timelines, requesting assigned resources, identifying project issues, informing management of project issues, reporting on projects regularly, keeping project team on task, quickly achieving project goals, overcoming objections with positive focus,
Data Analysis- Ad Hoc data analysis turning raw data into consumable information, project data analysis and record keeping,
Effective Use of Available Tools- work within an environment with limited people resources as Subject Matter Experts to coordinate, motivate, and foster information sharing and goal achievement, ability to gather needed information without supervision or assistance.
Need a contractor with project management experience, extensive understanding of excel and power point, ability to work well with others, ability to make independent decisions within task parameters with little supervision, ability to utilize systems and other resources, ability to follow procedures and to stay on task, general understanding of risk and control environment, reconciliation skills, basic understanding of trust and/or investment line of business, InfoPath use/programming experience. The position requires coordinating limited resources (people, time and money) and quickly learning and using available tools in a smart way to get things done.
sql sqlserver design oracle mysql Office Scope operations process visio ia business requirements Analytics Analyst Assessment Leadership POS Data Warehouse Warehouse Database Design Unix ANT DB2 SAS