JobCode : 0000837
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
• With limited guidance performs defect correction (analysis, design, code) on less complex issues and/or codes applications of medium complexity. With guidance begins to install, customize and integrate commercial software packages. Works with more tenured peers to gain understanding of systems while conducting root cause analysis of issues, reviewing new and existing code and/or performing unit testing.
• Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing. Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews. Receives work packages from manager and/or delegates.
• Understands and assists in gathering and analyzing customer requirements and may respond to outages following the appropriate processes.
• Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate estimates on work packages. May begin to identify issues that impact availability.
• 2+ years of software development experience as a Front-end Developer, specializing in modern application development with HTML5, CSS3 and ES2015
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology field,
• 6+ months exposure to Ionic and Angular Frameworks
• 6+ months exposure to build tools and transpilers
• 6+ months exposure with automated testing solutions
• 6+ months exposure to iOS and/or Android development
• 6+ months exposure to Salesforce
• 6+ months exposure to Perfecto Mobile
• 4+ years Java, Mobile, and/or Object Oriented programming experience.
• Experience with SQL.
• Working knowledge of automated testing techniques, methodologies and tools.
• Experience using industry standard automation toolsets - i.e. Selenium, Robotium, Cucumber, Calabash, UFT, Perfecto.
sql java mobile design angular Manager Software Development Software HTML HTML5 Android iOS Development process ia POS Salesforce Selenium UFT STEM