JobCode : 0000848
Location : SAN ANTONIO/PLANO
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
Independently plans installs, integrates and validates systems software and hardware solutions. Manages technical change implementation across environments. Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes. Resolves issues of and navigates obstacles to deliver work product. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature. Participates in the evaluation, development, implementation, integration and administration of internal and external business solutions that meet customer needs.
1. Consistently applies learned processes, procedures and workflows to include however not limited to the software and/or hardware environments in one domain.
2. Generates new solutions leveraging competent skills and knowledge. Manage and maintain existing solutions.
3. Solve complex infrastructure and application problems independently.
4. Considered fully qualified in one domain. May serve as a mentor to junior team members.
5. May be a subject matter expert in one or more specializations within a domain.
6. Utilizes troubleshooting techniques to determine problem root cause and apply knowledge of operational infrastructure to determine business impact.
7. Perform system monitoring, daily check, diagnostic and corrective action, complex root cause analysis and implement corrective measures to prevent future service interruptions.
8. Configures, maintains and monitors systems infrastructure to enhance availability, improve performance, and ensure adequate capacity.
System Monitoring Administrator
• Experience administering Elasticsearch cluster(s) and related Elastic stack components (or industry equivalent).
• 3+ Years Linux
• 3+ Years Shell Scripting
• Strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to have
• Experience with Configuration Management (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc).
• Experience with Containerization platforms and methodologies.
• Experience with Python, Perl, Java.
• Working knowledge of Websphere or Mainframe domains.
• Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. 4+ years relevant business support and/or general information technology support experience. Working knowledge of systems administration and/or systems programming skills. Working knowledge of Websphere, Unix, Windows Server, Desktop OS internals or Mainframe domains.
java web Software Windows Development process ia ux STEM Business Impact Unix Scripting ANT Perl Python