JobCode : 0000851
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
Software Developers and Integrators (SDIs) are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. SDIs primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, and code). In addition, SDIs participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This is an intermediate-level position. Incumbents acquire and apply maturing knowledge of the business, its products, and or processes and may participate in all phases of software development lifecycle. SDI IIs work with limited guidance on moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology
• With limited guidance performs defect correction (analysis, design, code) on less complex issues and/or codes applications of medium complexity. With guidance begins to install, customize and integrate commercial software packages. Works with more tenured peers to gain understanding of systems while conducting root cause analysis of issues, reviewing new and existing code and/or performing unit testing.
• Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews. Receives work packages from
Manager and or delegates.
• Understands and assists in gathering and analyzing customer requirements and may respond to outages following the appropriate processes.
• Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate estimates on work packages. May begin to identify issues that impact availability.
• 2+ years Java, Mobile, and/or Object Oriented programming experience.
• Experience with SQL.
• Working knowledge of automated testing techniques, methodologies and tools.
• Experience using industry standard automation toolsets - i.e. Selenium, Robotium, Cucumber, Calabash, UFT, Perfecto.
sql java mobile design Manager Software Development Software Development process ia POS Selenium UFT STEM