JobCode : 0000891
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Provides risk management support for a line of business or staff agency in key risk identification, measurement and aggregation, and the understanding and management of risk through appropriate practices and processes. Assesses and mitigates enterprise and business un exposures through the identification of key and emerging risks and evaluates alignment with risk strategy and appetite. Monitors the risk and control environment to ensure that exposures are kept at acceptable levels and may consult on risk mitigation plans.
• Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Business, Finance or other related field or four years of directly related work experience (in lieu of a degree) required.
• 2 years risk management experience OR 2 years operations experience in a relevant functional area to include banking, insurance, financial services, audit, project management, public accounting or other related operational area OR advanced degree or designation in a quantitative discipline relevant to risk management.
• Partners with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess, aggregate and document risks and controls, including risks associated with new or modified products, services, distribution channels, regulations and third party operations utilizing maturing knowledge. May help present findings to various levels of leadership. Assists in communicating results of risk assessments to governance committees, business process owners and various levels of leadership.
• Supports the implementation of new risk policies, practices, appetites and solutions to ensure holistic understanding and management of risks according to industry best practice. Supports processes that focus on enhancing strategies, tools, and methodologies to measure, monitor, and report risks.
• Applies maturing knowledge to participate in producing analytical material for discussions with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and influence solution strategies.
• Contributes in cross-functional teams to identify, assess, aggregate and mitigate current and emerging risk events.
• Contributes to projects that impact the organization.
• Assists in the formulation of stress test plans for a line of business or the enterprise including the evaluation of results, and framing of contingency plans in partnership with key business stakeholders.
design Banking operations risk process ia Business Process Leadership POS ANT