JobCode : 0000892
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Anti-Money Laundering Investigator
Conducts investigations which include acts of money laundering either within or against or files regulatory reports according to legal requirements. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution. Performs multiple team roles (team member, team co-leader) in the development and implementation of key initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years relevant experience in corporate fraud/AML investigations, federal, state, local, or military law enforcement
• Ability to use Microsoft Office tools
• Applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
• Utilizes deep product and system knowledge within at least two of company businesses to conduct investigations.
• Conducts interviews and analyzes transaction data to detect fraudulent patterns and trends of the investigative process. Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes, and develops work products.
• Organizes investigative results, obtains and preserves evidence and presents findings. May provide testimony in criminal and civil proceedings.
• Utilizes knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, applicable laws and regulations, company policies, and best practices in the investigative field.
Office Development process visio ia STEM ANT