JobCode : 0000911
Location : PHOENIX (PHX)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Consumer Reporting Analyst
Utilizes extensive knowledge of credit bureau and analytic skills to perform validation of bureau reporting, research of issues impacting reporting, analyze high risk credit bureau disputes, and perform quality assurance checks on completed bureau disputes. Actively participates in and sometimes leads knowledge sharing sessions with internal peers.
1. Effectively utilizes a variety of credit bureau reporting tools such as Credit Bureau Reporting Agency websites, e-Oscar website, and systems to identify type of dispute received and manually perform a reasonable investigation required by FCRA Regulation for direct and indirect disputes.
2. Possesses the ability to utilize various systems to research information on closed/inactive, active, current, delinquent, and specialized accounts, manually pull account statements, loan history, and create work items to all bank lines of business if applicable.
3. Learns to research, resolve, and provide timely responses to Litigation/Legal requests.
4. Effectively initiates contact with Credit Bureau Reporting Agencies via telephone, and secure email correspondence to maintain effective communication between the agencies and data furnisher.
5. Advance experience with multi product (CC, CL, HE), system, and/or process knowledge in order to process disputes, validate reporting and/or research issues.
6. Effectively utilizes appropriate tools and procedures to perform the job function within the time frame allotted, identify trends, and assist with training internal peers.
7. Possesses extensive knowledge of the business, its products, and processes and provides improvement opportunities and recommended solutions to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of the consumer reporting process.
• The standard work schedule is between 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
• Overtime may be required as needed.
• Travel not required.
• Proficient Computer and Internet Skills
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
• 2-4 years of relevant work experience
• -Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, and Excel
dotNet linq web Office risk process improvement ia POS Excel ANT