JobCode : 0000917
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
Marketing Manager SR.
Provides support to various internal and external resources to develop and deliver go-to market plans for USAA brand and products that contribute to goals outlined by strategy/market performance. Assists in the on-time, orderly flow of all projects from initiation to release, through responsible project delivery execution. Assists in the creation, facilitation and/or execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels including—but not limited to—mass, direct, interactive and employee.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 4 or more years of relevant business support and / or general analysis experience.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools to include Word, Excel and Access.
Business Acumen, Collaboration, Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability (Agility), Drive for Results and Innovation.
• May be responsible for ongoing management of agency resources, campaign and channel plans and related budgets that achieve stated objectives.
• May work with internal groups to assist in the maintenance of complete and accurate data files using querying and other system tools to produce required reports and / or may be responsible for providing support in ongoing management of agency resources, campaign and channel plans and related budgets.
• Performs gap analysis on external and internal business environments and member data and synthesizes marketing, consumer and business research to identify opportunities and / or effectively coordinates with the agency on campaign initiatives.
• Synthesizes key data and research in order to recommend marketing initiatives that meet business goals, reviews the data for accuracy, (completing and resolving any issues) and / or facilitates and maintains data in internal systems and / or campaign planning tools with minimum supervision.
• All Services shall be performed at USAA facilities.
• All Services shall be completed in accordance with the Agreement as well as the prescribed USAA plans, processes, procedures, specifications and guidelines as may be identified in this SOW or as otherwise directed by USAA.
Manager Office Budgets Resources process visio ia Excel USAA STEM ANT Budget