JobCode : 0000922
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Marketing Analyst – Junior Level
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
• Work Experience: Up to two years
• Ability to analyze issues and Make Decisions
• Demonstrated adaptability
• Effective and proven business writing and speaking skills
• Ability to influence other
• Experience working on process improvement initiatives.
• Ability to independently build reports in excel and power point
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications
• Experience working with and communicating with manager level personnel
Tasks: The following itemized tasks are to be provided by Supplier in the performance of Services described under this JOB DESCRIPTION.
• Conduct research and analysis
• Create processes and improve existing processes that enhance marketing operations.
• Prepare standard reports using established procedures.
• Execute marketing concepts across multiple contact channels.
• Provide support for process improvement initiatives
• All Services shall be performed at clients' facilities.
• All Services shall be completed in accordance with the Agreement as well as the prescribed client's plans, processes, procedures, specifications and guidelines as may be identified in this JOB DESCRIPTION or as otherwise directed by client.
• All Tasks and materials furnished under this JOB DESCRIPTION shall be considered work made for hire and the property of client.
• All code developed under this JOB DESCRIPTION shall be the property of client.
Manager Software Resources operations process improvement ia Excel