JobCode : 0000925
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Fraud Prevention and Detection Analyst Jr. Level
Applies basic analytical skills on high risk financial and non-financial transactions to detect and prevent fraudulent activities for a wide range of enterprise financial products and services.
- Advanced Computer and Internet Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Banking and/or Investment experience
- 2+ years of fraud prevention and detection experience
- General knowledge of REG CC, REG E, REG T and /or REG Z
Certificates and Designations:
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) preferred
• Proficiently uses a variety of fraud management tools and systems to identify and investigate suspicious financial and non financial activity on a wide range of products and services.
• Effectively initiates contact with members to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk and protect the member's assets.
• Possesses multi product, system, and/or process knowledge and effectively uses it to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent activity across multiple products and services.
• Effectively utilizes appropriate tools and procedures to report confirmed fraud and associated trends.
• Applies foundational knowledge of the business, its products, and processes and provides improvement opportunities and recommended solutions to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of fraud prevention and detection.
• Seldom seeks basic guidance from peers
dotNet design Banking Investment Office risk process improvement ia POS ANT