JobCode : 0000960
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
UI Designer Mid.
Contributes to the development and refinement of the user experience. Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes, or channels. Performs multiple roles (team member, team co-leader) in the delivery of user interface solutions. All duties pertain to both the designer and producer career paths.
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts related field (or equivalent experience)
• 4+ years relevant design experience
• Working knowledge of web technology platforms, applications, and standards; working knowledge of design concepts.
• Photoshop and other industry-standard design tools
• Full proficiency with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop
• Applies maturing knowledge of design and production at the product or channel level.
• Resolves design and/or technical issues. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
• Contributes to project scope definition, scheduling, and budget objectives. Provides input in determining design deliverables, developing work breakdown structures and schedules, and estimating costs and resource requirements.
• Builds relationships with the business, project delivery and associated design and development points of contact. May serve as a design point of contact for user interface projects.
• Participates in improvement and development initiatives conforming to published web standards.