JobCode : 0000986
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Marketing Manager SR.
Provides support to various internal and external resources to develop and deliver go-to market plans for USAA brand and products that contribute to goals outlined by strategy/market performance. Assists in the on-time, orderly flow of all projects from initiation to release, through responsible project delivery execution. Assists in the creation, facilitation and/or execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels including—but not limited to—mass, direct, interactive and employee.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 4 or more years of relevant business support and / or general analysis experience.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools to include Word, Excel and Access.
Business Acumen, Collaboration, Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability (Agility), Drive for Results and Innovation.
• May be responsible for ongoing management of agency resources, campaign and channel plans and related budgets that achieve stated objectives.
• May work with internal groups to assist in the maintenance of complete and accurate data files using querying and other system tools to produce required reports and / or may be responsible for providing support in ongoing management of agency resources, campaign and channel plans and related budgets.
• Performs gap analysis on external and internal business environments and member data and synthesizes marketing, consumer and business research to identify opportunities and / or effectively coordinates with the agency on campaign initiatives.
• Synthesizes key data and research in order to recommend marketing initiatives that meet business goals, reviews the data for accuracy, (completing and resolving any issues) and / or facilitates and maintains data in internal systems and / or campaign planning tools with minimum supervision.
Manager Office Budgets Resources visio ia Excel USAA STEM ANT Budget