JobCode : 0000988
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
IT Systems Analyst Mid
IT Systems Analysts are responsible for leading, managing, and facilitating activities pertaining to the development and completion of system deliverables. System deliverables include validating artifacts, developing system requirements, and assisting with translation into functional system specifications. IT Systems Analysts research and help resolve defects and production issues with business and technical teams and assist with defining and creating test case scenarios.
• Understands and applies intermediate knowledge of the business and technical domains supported to include its products, processes and services. Serves as a business proxy/SME on business topics within one domain.
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal & external) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Elicits systems requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, surveys, business process analysis, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analyses.
• Complete work package analysis, develop work package estimates, perform testing and defect analysis.
• Provides clarification and actively participates in defect management activities to confirm requirements are being met. Manages change control for affected system artifacts.
• Knowledge of Agile practices
• Strong facilitation skills
• Strong problem identification and resolution skills
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Unified Software Development Process
• Software Product Engineering Life Cycle
• 4+ years relevant experience to include continuous process improvement, project management, business/requirements and analysis, and/or technical proficiency.
• Bachelors degree or 4+ years of work in the Information Technology field.
dotNet Software Office REST Windows Resources process ia Excel STEM ANT