JobCode : 0000994
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Creative Designer Sr.
Executes and/or guides creating concepts and design and/or coding of marketing/brand communications and/or graphic user interface needs. Works closely with key partners and manages suppliers to ensure quality output and production. Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business needs.
• 6+ yrs experience in marketing, advertising or digital design.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or 6 years works experience.
• Creates and executes concepts, designs, and/or coding and may guide production of complex and integrated visual/technical solutions.
• Applies, and may teach, advanced knowledge of design principles and business objectives.
• Presents and communicates design objectives, concepts and executions to partners and stakeholders across the enterprise. Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure all executions fulfill requirements.
• Ensures compliance with design, brand, and legal and/or accessibility standards/requirements, as required.
• Create design concepts and/or prototypes for use in usability testing.
• Facilitates the development or improvement of design processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
• Serves as a mentor to peers and team members.
• Resolve design and technical issues through an understanding of the business and design principles. Clearly articulates the various facets of the issue and facilitates resolution.
• Contributes to the alignment of member experiences across projects, programs, products and channels.
• Fully proficient understanding of marketing/advertising and/or user experience and/or interactive design principles.
• Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience collaborating on cross-functional initiatives and contributing to business decisions.
• Self-motivated and able to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Experience meeting tight deadlines.
• Fully proficient skills working with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Fully proficient with Microsoft Office and Visio.