JobCode : 0000997
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Provides planning, integration and analysis on short-term and occasionally long-term direction of administrative issues at varied levels within EBO (or within the organization).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Collaborate, analyze issues and make decisions, drive for results, focus on customers, demonstrate adaptability, write and speak effectively, influence others.
• Performs complex analysis. Conducts research on a wide range of studies and activities affecting all organizational levels. Research may involve company and industry data. Presents findings and makes recommendations to senior management.
• Reviews organizational functions and structure. Assists in the administrative management of personnel (recruiting, assignments, relocations, promotions, etc.)
• Understands business goals, business objectives and strategies. Identifies and recommends tools and improvements in processes.
• Performs analysis of products, components and services. Offers impact analyses and recommends changes. Facilitates problem resolution and maintains customer relationships.
• Participates in the creation of procedures and guidelines.
• Assists in the planning, requirements development and execution of activities.
Development process improvement