JobCode : 0000999
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
We are seeking a Salesforce Software Developer & Integrator for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
For immediate consideration email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Software Developers and Integrators (SDIs) are engaged in all phases of the software development life cycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. SDIs primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, SDIs participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This role is a solid, career-level role where functional and technical proficiency has been obtained, and incumbents display a depth of technical understanding within their respective areas of specialization allowing them to operate independently. Incumbents also display a proficiency that allows them to begin to mentor others (third party and internal resources) on procedural matters.
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology field.
• 2+ years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical and functional understanding within specific I/T discipline(s)/technology(s) - i.e., Java.
• Experience leading software development teams (internal and/or third party) is required.
• Passion to work with Salesforce including general configuration activities and development of visual force pages, apex classes and apex triggers.
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• 2+ years with Salesforce including general configuration activities and development of visual force pages, apex classes and apex triggers.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce API integration.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce Chatter.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce Mobile.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
java mobile design Software Development Software Resources Development ia CRM Salesforce STEM ANT