JobCode : 00001020
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
We are seeking a Project Manager (Bank / Credit Risk) for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• Define the scope of digital projects in collaboration with digital teams and management
• Create a detailed work plan/timeline, assign designers with appropriate skills for the project activities, and determine the resources required to complete the project
• Work with team and director to prioritize projects based on needs and complexity.
• Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address with team and management.
• Document project progress and details for awareness and visibility to the team
• Constant project communication with the team and partners using collaboration tools, in person meetings and email.
• Proactively identify opportunities for project management/process improvements.
• Manage elements of approval and deployment process
• Knowledge of project management
• Multi-tasking skills
• Experience in a fast-paced work environment
• Detail and deadline orientation
• Knowledge of Asana is a plus
design Project Manager Manager Git Scope Resources risk process improvement ia POS ANT