JobCode : 00001058
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Network Security Analyst
Job Summary/Job Duties:
• Independently plans installs, integrates and validates systems software and hardware solutions.
• Manages technical change implementation across environments.
• Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and processes.
• Resolves issues of and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
• Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
• Participates in the evaluation, development, implementation, integration and administration of internal and external business solutions that meet customer needs.
• Independently monitors and responds to operational security issues related to Network Security systems such as firewalls and intrusion prevention systems.
• Applies troubleshooting knowledge to identify root cause and suggest steps to take for resolution. Escalates to resources to deliver timely resolution to issues that are identified.
• 4 yr degree or 4 years technical Experience
• Industry Certifications: CISSP, GIAC…
• Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
• Experience with Cisco Firepower
• Experience with Cisco Secure ACS
• Experience with Cisco SSL VPN
• Knowledge of network technologies
• Understanding and experience managing firewalls
• Understanding and experience managing IDS/IPS
• Troubleshooting Network and Security integrations
dotNet Software Resources Development process ia