JobCode : 00001062
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
UI Designer Sr.
Develops and refines the user experience. Independently performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes, and channels. Guides and facilitates teams in the delivery of user interface solutions. Participates in the identification, evaluation, and recommendation of web technology solutions. All duties pertain to both the designer and producer career paths.
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts related field (or equivalent experience)
• 6+ years relevant design experience
• 2+ years relevant financial services experience
• Working knowledge of web technology platforms, applications, and standards
• working knowledge of design concepts
• Photoshop and other industry-standard design tools
• Strong time-management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively present design options for review, from concept through final production
• Ability to interact with other team members, both in the team and wider cross-functional capacity (technology, content, marketing, product development)
• Ability to justify and articulate design decisions
• Applies advanced knowledge of design across multiple product lines and channels.
• Provides insight and guides management on project-related issues. Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature.
• Defines project scope, schedule, and budget objectives. Determines design deliverables, develops work breakdown structures and schedules, and estimates costs and resource requirements.
• Builds relationships with the business, project delivery and associated design and development points of contact. Serves as a design point of contact for user interface projects.
• Participates in and facilitates improvement and development initiatives conforming to published web standards