JobCode : 00001076
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Our client in San Antonio, Texas is seeking a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Release Train Engineer (RTE) for a multi-product engagement.
**Time Sensitive – Send resume to RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM**
Overview of Tasks:
• Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
• Facilitates the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
• Facilitates Planning sessions for prioritizing product epics, features, and backlog.
• Facilitates Scrum of Scrums meeting to report impediments for escalation.
• Facilitates program inspect and adapt workshop.
• Acts as a conduit to other teams and lines of business with which the team is interacting
• Track and produce key program metrics (e.g., burn-down, burn-up charts, cumulative flow diagram). Should have Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including Kanban, Lean, XP, and Scrum
• Perform trend analysis to identify potential issues and impediments to successful execution.
• Drives delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity.
• Resolves organization impediments and deflects external interruptions during sprints.
• Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams.
• Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations
• 5+ years’ experience with software product development, preferably Agile/Scrum.
• Bachelor's degree in IT-Related or Engineering field or Scrum Certification
• Any SAFe certification: SAFe Agilest (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) or SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
• Previous experience coaching SAFe / Scrum teams
• Experience with agile tools such as Rally, Jira, RTC, or AHA for planning and tracking work performed by teams.
• Excellent meeting facilitation skills
• Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of various presentation tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with people in various levels of the organization.
• Solid understanding of problem solving techniques (fishbone diagram, 5 why’s, others)
• Solid understanding of which agile metrics to track, how to interpret them and actions to take for enhanced agility
• Understanding of Agile Software Engineering best practices.
Software Agile Scrum RTC Resources Development improvement ia Excel Kanban ANT