JobCode : 00001090
Location : PHOENIX (PHX)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
Client Support Tasks
• Provides consultation on new and existing processes, business rules, and methodologies for operations and systems related to incentive programs.
• Develops and executes comprehensive communications strategy and plan for all sales compensation activities.
• Provides coaching to peers and shares knowledge to enhance individual and unit effectiveness.
• Develops thorough understanding of client's business model, products, processes and systems and of how these impact employee behaviors and incentive plans in order to provide expert consultation.
• Develops extensive modeling, reporting and analytics based on production data, participant performance, profitability and incentive plan elements.
• Uses analytics to proactively address and consult on variable pay plan or performance measurement modifications, impacts and risks. May act as primary liaison for all variable pay plan design, assessment and implementation activities.
• May act as a subject matter expert or administrator for systems and applications related to incentive or production data that impact variable pay programs.
Technical Support Tasks
• Design and lead the building and testing of calculations, draws, data stores, presenter reports, web forms and tailored reports
• Work with our customers to facilitate and compile test scripts, test cases and overall testing plans
• Present solutions that are consistent with the architecture and the design of the ICM application
• Demonstrate the ability to learn new application functionality – strive to be a Product expert
• Configure the Varicent Application to successfully construct the required solution
• Discover appropriate business requirements and design the solution using best in class techniques
• Coordinate and communicate with the customer’s project manager and project resources
• Design and build world class IBM ICM Presenter Reports
• Demonstrate experience with analyzing data for forecasting, incentive plan modeling, software defect and root cause detection
• This position resides in a General Office environment.
• The standard work schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Additional work hours may be required as needed.
• Travel may be required. The typical amount of travel will be less than 5%.
• 6+ years financial services industry experience in one or more of the following areas: performance consulting, systems administration or design, process analysis, compensation.
• 5+ years using SQL as a developer
• Experience implementing a Sales Performance Management solution or other Enterprise Applications
• Experience using IBM InfoSphere DataStage
• Strong business communication skills (verbal and written)
• 8+ years of experience in one or more of the following: compensation or variable pay programs, including designing, modeling, consulting on and administering incentive plans; process analysis, performance consulting; system design and implementation.
• Experience leading cross-functional teams.
• At least 3 years of experience using IBM’s ICM solution
• Experience creating IBM ICM Presenter Reports