JobCode : 00001101
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Process Engineer Mid
Leads and facilitates cross-functional teams, in the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance. Manages initiatives of moderate scope and complexity. Independently, under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels; may also conduct change management efforts at a moderate level of complexity impacting one or more CoSA's cross-functional processes. Performs as a resource and mentor to less experienced team members in the delivery of business improvement and development initiatives.
Bachelors degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience; 4+ years process improvement and/or relevant business experience; Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics; Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements); and Green Belt / LEAN certification or equivalent.
Masters degree in an engineering or similar discipline, or equivalent work experience; 6+ years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience; Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics; Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma, data analysis, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements); Proficient knowledge and demonstrated use of process engineering methodologies; and Black Belt certification or equivalent.
• Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline.
• Leads and facilitates cross-functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives using PP&E standards and guidelines to optimize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
• Utilizes broad knowledge of customers, products, processes to support business problem analysis and determine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue.
• Drives improvement efforts based on analysis. Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization. Conducts basic statistical analysis.
• Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
• Identifies the information entities share across the business, and the relationships between those entities.
• Maintains Enterprise Library, as applicable.
• Competencies: Business Acumen, Collaboration (Team Building), Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability (Agility), Drive for Results and Innovation.
design Scope Development six sigma black belt process voc process mapping improvement visio ia Analytics Business Process ANT