JobCode : 00001104
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Processes payroll for the enterprise bi-weekly. Responds to and resolve employee inquiries regarding payroll. Interacts with external vendors and internal partners as necessary to support payroll related requests. Maintains payroll records by updating as necessary to ensure accurate pay.
High school diploma; 2+ years experience processing pay in a multi-state environment; Excellent written communication skills; Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools; Working knowledge of Oracle/PeopleSoft Payroll.
Working knowledge of Oracle/PeopleSoft queries; 4+ years experience processing pay in a multi-state environment; CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) designation.
• Responds to and resolves employee pay inquiries.
• Generates supplemental payments with approval from Payroll Analyst.
• Analyzes and monitors Short-Term Disability set-up and payments.
• Runs established queries and understands how to work the output.
• Collaborates with team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
design oracle Office process ia PeopleSoft Excel