JobCode : 00001115
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
Anti- Money Laundering Compliance Analyst
Summary: The AML Compliance Analyst performs a variety of duties to assist the Enterprise with compliance of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, and other anti-money laundering program requirements. Responsible for reviewing transactional data to detect, report and prevent suspected money laundering and terrorist financing activities. Independently performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and provides problem resolution.
• Up to two years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience that demonstrates a basic understanding of AML and/or sanctions regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a detail-oriented manner.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Successful completion of an analyst assessment may be required.
• Bachelor's degree or other relevant field or four years of directly related work experience (in lieu of a degree) required.
• Must have Business Acumen, Collaboration, Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability, Drive for Results, and Innovation skills.
• Utilizes an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) case management tool and other internal software-driven systems to monitor, research and analyze trends related to member transactional activity.
• Utilizes financial product, system, and process knowledge in all lines of business to detect and analyze money laundering and terrorist finance activity.
• Refers unusual/out of pattern transactional activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Investigations (AMLI) for further investigation and potential regulatory reporting.
• Understands and applies basic knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC, and other AML regulatory policies.
• Keeps abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks to assist in development, implementation and revision of current policies and procedures.
• May assist with the validation/testing of current alert scenarios, systemic alerts and manual referrals.
• Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor, detect or prevent money-laundering or terrorist finance activity.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Software Office iOS Development risk process visio ia Analyst Assessment ANT