JobCode : 00001120
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Accounting Compliance Analyst
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
• Knowledge of the rules, regulations and statutes regarding the issues of compliance.
• Strong familiarity with corporate compliance policies and process.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Three years experience in compliance, auditing or risk management
• Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance
• Proven analytical abilities
Tasks: The following itemized tasks are to be provided by Supplier in the performance of Services described under this JOB DESCRIPTION.
• Assist the compliance management team in regulatory examinations and internal audits across the Enterprise.
• Conduct periodic compliance reviews of departments, ensuring that procedures and guidelines are being met.
• Prepare documentation of internal procedures utilizing state and federal rules, regulations, statutes, and other third-party compliance resources.
• Develop compliance manuals and programs.
• Assist with the development of compliance training and training of compliance team members.
• Perform due diligence visits and risk assessments.
• Coordinate compliance processes and procedures across organizational and functional boundaries.
• Research regulatory requirements.
• Assist in the development of internal policies and procedures to support the compliance department
• Prepare reports and other compliance documentation.
• Assist in providing guidance to senior management in regards to compliance regulatory policies, practices and internal controls.
• Liaison with internal and external auditors regarding all aspects of corporate compliance issues.
Resources Development risk process ia Excel