JobCode : 00001122
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Bus Program Manager Mid
Leads and manages moderately complex to complex programs and planning activities to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives under minimal supervision. Drives to achieve multi-year program deadlines, scope and overall benefits. Understands and applies the knowledge of USAA finance, operations and marketing to the program plan.
Minimum Requirements: Example:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; Four or more years of relevant business support and / or general analysis experience; Experience with the software development life cycle and/or financial analysis experience to include utilization of ROI and net-present value (NPV) formulas.
Business Acumen, Collaboration (Team Building), Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability (Agility), Drive for Results and Innovation.
1. Applies intermediate knowledge of the business, its products and processes manages risk by applying appropriate enterprise process and technology
2. Facilitates development of project plans within a program for mission fit, ROI, schedule, budget, scope and resources.
3. Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes and develops work products.
4. Negotiates agreements and settles disputes equitably.
5. Manages the integration of each project's critical path within to the programs benefit.
6. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
7. Ensures alignment of execution to deliver early business value where ever possible.
Project Manager Manager Office Development pmp process improvement ia Excel PowerPoint Budget