JobCode : 00001123
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Home Equity Specialist
Provides member service and transaction processing through various channels
(e.g. phone, email, fax) for home equity loan documentation. Uses established procedures to carry out routine work assignments.
High School Diploma (or equivalent work experience).
2 years relevant customer contact experience OR College equivalency .
Familiar with home equity and/or mortgage products.
Knowledge of windows operating environment and Microsoft Office tools including Word and Excel.
1 year Home Equity Servicing experience.
Knowledge of job specific systems (e.g. Portal, Fidelity (ALS), Credit Revue, Member Messaging, Enterprise Work list etc.).
• Reviews and audits loan documentation to ensure compliance with policies, guidelines, and regulatory and state requirements.
• Identifies and researches missing information. Communicates with 3rd party agencies and/or members to obtain and/or provide necessary documentation.
• Researches, analyzes, and resolves member account and loan documentation problems.
• Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Office Windows process ia Excel ANT