JobCode : 00001124
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Market Researcher Sr.
Team research position responsible for the creation, testing, implementation and maintenance of a quantitative research program focused on obtaining experiential feedback on pilot channel (e.g., website, mobile) launches.
This role is an on-site position and does not offer remote working options.
A minimum of 4 years experience in developing surveys; undergraduate and/or post-graduate degree(s) in a related discipline(s); strong statistical, analytical, report writing and communication skills; experience in leading all aspects of a quantitative research program.
Well-versed and experienced in designing and conducting a broad array of quantitative market research approaches such as positioning/messaging studies, segmentation studies, concept tests, and pricing studies; Experience in developing a formalized quantitative customer feedback program and/or obtaining quantitative and qualitative feedback from online pilot product/functionality launches; work experience in financial service sector; experience with Opinionlabs applications; qualitative experience a plus; experience with text analytics tools (e.g., Clarabridge, Attensity)
Supplier resource(s) must have the following skills / background:
• Extensive knowledge of and experience in survey development
• Demonstrated ability to plan, facilitate, debrief, analyze, and report results obtained from quantitative efforts
• Experience presenting findings to all levels of management
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to train others and effectively provide as well as receive feedback on skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytic skills with proven ability to contribute to methodology improvements
• Ability to effectively participate in matrixed teams
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent attention to detail; must demonstrate ability for consistent accuracy/proofing
• Effectively facilitate and lead approaches to gathering experiential feedback on pilot launches of products and/or self-service functionality
• Leads and conducts all duties required to collect data on member needs, expectations and experiences as a result of participating in pilot launches including but not limited to developing quantitative surveys, monitoring fieldwork progress and timelines, coordinating data analysis, creating reports; identifying actionable insights
• Perform additional research duties as assigned by management
web mobile design Development improvement ia Analytics POS Excel ANT