JobCode : 00001125
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Provides portfolio analytics for Equity and Strategy Fund Investments. Analyzes mutual fund performance related to peer group and benchmark indexes. Performs technical support for performance-related issues (e.g., total return, yields, etc.).
1. Develops and maintains analytical models for the Precious Metals Fund portfolio manager in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Analyzes performance monitoring reports for mutual funds, SFA, 529s, and high net worth portfolios. Researches, identifies, and reports performance issues to facilitate management of the portfolios and ensure data integrity.
3. Provides support for venture capital transactions and information to all interested parties.
4. Oversees and monitors SFA proxy process to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
5. Provides portfolio information to Accounting, Marketing, Compliance, Investment Services. Continuously monitors and ensures the integrity of portfolio information provided to internal and external entities.
6. Performs special projects for Equity Investments.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; 3-5 years financial services experience; experience in and in-depth knowledge of investment markets; experience working with senior management; advanced Excel, Factset, Bloomberg, Lipper Analytics, and comparable software skills.
Demonstrate adaptability; Analyze issues and make decisions; Manage Execution; Focus on customers; Collaborate; Write and speak
effectively; Influence others.
dotNet Manager Software Investment REST iOS process ia Analytics Excel