JobCode : 00001126
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Plans and implements strategic communications programs for business or enterprise initiatives. Provides counsel and advice regarding communications plans, strategies and/or tactics to support business and enterprise objectives and priorities. Manages multiple relationships and communications channels to ensure products, services and/or business initiatives are effectively positioned with internal and/or external audiences.
• Develops, maintains, and implements complex communications programs/plans that identify key messages, target audiences, and intended outcomes. Assesses program or plan effectiveness.
• Works closely with multiple stakeholders and business partners to integrate and align deliverables with communications plans and programs. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
• Writes, edits, produces, and distributes development of appropriately styled communications. May coordinate necessary approvals and/or produce and deliver critical messages for senior leaders.
• Leverages technical and business knowledge proficiency to provide communications guidance to clients and business partners.
• Contributes to the development of effective public relations campaigns and programs. May conduct media interviews or act as a company spokesperson (for enterprise communications only).
• 4+ years corporate communications, public relations, journalism/news media, or related work experience
• Strong communication skills, including experience producing content for multiple channels
• Experience consulting with senior management in a business environment
• Strong project management skills
• Public relations and/or crisis communications experience (for enterprise communications only)
• Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Significant knowledge of multiple news media channels
• Significant knowledge of military branches, organizations, structures, and regulations
• Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of military/public affairs leadership
Bachelor's degree or 4 years equivalent work experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related degree.
Master's degree or 6 years equivalent work experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related degree.
- Experience with film production, graphic design, or relative software.
Business Acumen, Collaboration, Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability, Drive for Results, Innovation.
design Software Development ia Leadership SharePoint POS Excel PowerPoint ANT