JobCode : 00001134
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
IT Systems Analyst Jr
ServiceNow is preferred.
• Work with Knowledge Managers on daily process tasks and day to day operations of the Knowledge Management System
• Work in cross-functional Knowledge Management process coordination with all stakeholders throughout the knowledge management workflow.
• Work with Knowledge Management team and internal processes and systems to drive the reduction of incident resolution time and customer effort
• Work with flagged, marked not useful, and knowledge articles associated with problem records across the enterprise.
• Work with knowledge metrics to help teams manage their knowledge bases and articles.
• Communicate issue status and progress to internal and external parties
Desired Skills & Experience
• Knowledge Centered Support certified - ITIL certification is a plus
• Has both technical and functional expertise with ITIL and Servicenow
• Has excellent communications skills, including verbal, written and presentation skils
• Has experience leading consistent knowledge base article process and workflow development with global Customer Support, engineering, Technical Publications, product management and Training organizations
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of Customer Support organizations
• 2+ years in support of knowledge management
• Effective at building relationships
• Strong technical background in Servicenow or Remedy
• Proven ability to partner successfully with multiple teams and customers outside their direct influence
• Ability to work effectively with senior management, cross-functional teams, internal customers, external partners, vendors, and end users
Manager Development operations process ia Excel