JobCode : 00001136
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Process Engineer Sr.
A strategic partner in identifying potential process engineering opportunities. Leads and facilitates cross-functional teams, in the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance. Manages multiple initiatives of significant scope and complexity. Independently, under minimal supervision, performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels; may also conduct change management efforts of moderate to high complexity impacting one or multiple CoSA's cross-functional processes. Provides guidance to team members in the development and delivery of their work products critical to goal achievement and team success. Provides insight to management on issues.
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience (1); 6+ years’ process improvement and/or relevant business
experience; Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics, Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma, data analysis, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements); Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of process engineering methodologies; and Black Belt certification or equivalent.
Masters degree in an engineering or similar discipline, or equivalent work experience; 8+ years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience; Demonstrated leadership experience; Expert knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics and/or finance, marketing, and economic principles; Expert knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma, data analysis, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, DOE); Expert knowledge and demonstrated use of process engineering methodologies and/or Business Process Management (BPM) and process management principles; Knowledge of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) or equivalent methodology; and Master Black Belt certification or equivalent.
• Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline.
• Assembles key participants, leads, guides and facilitates cross-functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives using PP&E standards and guidelines to optimize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
• Identifies, validates and communicates business efforts. Utilizes knowledge of customers, products, processes and PP&E expertise to analyze business problem(s) and determine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue. Synthesizes analyses, identifies root causes and develops and recommends key work products.
• Drives improvement efforts based on analysis. Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization. Conducts complex statistical analysis.
• Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature. Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
• Identifies opportunities and potential process engineer solutions. Shapes vision, mobilizes commitment and leads team to change process, systems and structures to achieve vision. Provides insight to management on issues. Identifies the information entities share across the business, and the relationships between those entities.
• Competencies: Business Acumen, Collaboration (Team Building), Communication, Demonstrate Adaptability (Agility), Drive for Results and Innovation.
design Scope Development six sigma black belt process voc process mapping improvement visio ia Analytics Business Process Leadership ANT