JobCode : 00001143
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Network Voice Engineer
Performs maintenance and operations including incident management, administration, and configuration management, of Aspect UIP Outbound infrastructure independently. Perform system monitoring, daily checks, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades and application modifications as required. Perform production configurations of network(s), infrastructure and applications as well as testing, administration, and quality checks. Coordinates outbound dialer related outage mitigation and/or resolution with Service Desk, Availability Management, technical teams, Aspect Support and end users.
Mentors and provides expertise to junior team members. Coordinates efforts with teams across IT and the business to assure quality operations and execution. Leads efforts within team.
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
• At least 6 years experience in configuration, deployment, testing, maintenance, monitoring and administering Aspect products including UIP 7, ALM, and Lyrical
• At least 6 years experience in supporting Aspect infrastructure including TMS, DCPs and TAs.
• At least 6 years experience supporting these applications for a 500+ contact center
• At least 2 years experience in support of SIP Protocol
• Experience with administering services, adds, moves and changes.
• Experience upgrading, testing, platform.
• Experience working with all levels of the client management team.
• Experience in usability testing.
• Experience in the integration of Aspect with Call Recording and WFM.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
• Experience with Aspect integration with Cisco ICM and Workforce Mgmt systems
• Knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes and tools
• Using generally accepted methodologies and tools, troubleshoot complex issues up to and including opening cases with Aspect, following through and documenting solutions.
• Patch and upgrade said platforms/applications as needed or as found by field notices to assure environment is kept up to date.
• Monitor and maintain the systems to achieve 99.99% availability.
• Administer application configurations in support of business requirements.
dotNet Software Resources operations process ia business requirements STEM