JobCode : 00001193
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Business Program/Project Mgr.
Position Summary: Engages in the planning, execution, and delivery of programs and projects intended to accomplish business goals and objectives within prescribed timeframes and budgets. Develops an expert understanding of how project activities contribute to the achievement of strategic business goals and operational objectives. Collaborates with key stakeholders and project/program teams to ensure objectives are met.
• Drives implementation of multiple, highly complex project/program initiatives typically requiring confidentiality and bank-wide visibility to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
• Works closely with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve program and project milestones within established timeframes.
• Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for highly complex programs and projects to accomplish goals and objectives within a specified timeframe and budget.
• Ensures consistent visibility for program and project teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, program/project achievements, and key indicators.
• Communicates with project stakeholders and executive/senior management, and provides insight on issues through root cause analyses.
• Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to project challenges with subject matter experts.
• Removes obstacles and impediments to ensure business and operational objectives are met; drives adoption and challenges standards.
• Project Management – 5-10 years
• Process Engineering (minimum Green Belt Level) – 3-5 years
• Banking and/or Risk Management experience – 3-5 years
• Microsoft Office Product Suite including Project or comparable
• iGrafx flow charter
Office Development ia Leadership Excel PowerPoint