JobCode : 00001195
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
IT Systems Analyst Sr
IT Systems Analysts are responsible for leading, managing, and facilitating activities pertaining to the development and completion of system deliverables. System deliverables include validating artifacts, developing system requirements, and assisting with translation into functional system specifications. IT Systems Analysts research and help resolve defects and production issues with business and technical teams and assist with defining and creating test case scenarios. In addition, responsibilities include participation in the sign-off of key deliverables and the storage of critical artifacts, as well as accountability for managing systems requirements and artifacts to IT team members.
• Understand and applies advanced knowledge of the business and technical domains supported to include its products, processes and services. Serves as a business proxy/SME on business topics within one or more domain.
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal & external) and the software development team through which requirements flow. Facilitates/overseas the analysis and design of technology solutions to ensure business needs are met.
• Effectively leads the elicitation and documentation of system requirements and solutions into work products. Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customer to analyze information needs and requirements to deliver system artifacts as needed.
• Manages and ensures traceability of approved and base-line work products through the software development life cycle to include application specifications, design, development, usability, testing, implementation, and defect prioritization.
• Provides guidance on Test Scenarios and reviews Test Cases and ensures coverage of testable requirements. Collaborates with Test Leads and subject matter experts to establish the Testing Approach including usability and performance needs.
• Provides certification and actively participates in defect management activities to confirm requirements are being met. Manages change control for affected system artifacts.
• Knowledge of Agile practices
• Strong facilitation skills
• Strong problem identification and resolution skills
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Unified Software Development Process
• Software Product Engineering Life Cycle
6+ years of relevant work experience to include business and/or project management, business/system requirements, and technical analysis. P&C experienced preferred.
Bachelors degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology field
Certificates and Designations
Scrum Master and Business Domain certifications are preferred, but not required.
design Software Development Software Agile Scrum iOS Development scrum master process visio STEM ANT