JobCode : 00001208
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Software Developer & Integrator Mid.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology
• 4+ years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific I/T discipline(s)/technology(s)-i.e., Business Intelligence, Mobile, Web, Java etc.
• 2+ years Java, Mobile, and/or Object Oriented programming experience.
• Experience with SQL.
• Working knowledge of automated testing techniques, methodologies and tools.
• Support Product Marketing team with data/insights to facilitate enhancements across multiple domains and platforms
• Fully understand the functionality, application of Web Analytics tool, using this knowledge to answer business questions and directly report findings to the business decision makers.
• Work with the Analytics team on website tracking requirements. Specifically, provide specifications to the technology teams for implementing the correct analytics code, help QA code, and working with the marketing and tactical teams to create reporting infrastructure.
• Analyze web traffic and site behavior using Omniture for customer and business insights to support business decisions and deliver on improved customer site experience or business growth (sales, margin, traffic and conversion).
• Maintain and support Omniture data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
• Partner internally and externally to ensure best practices in metrics and decision making are being maintained. Proactive in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website
• enjoys immersing themselves in data and finding insights, assisting with market research projects, and building strong relationships.
• Candidates must demonstrate proficiency with web site tracking tools, digital media tactics, and analysis to inform optimization recommendations. S/he possesses the ability to substantiate recommendations with usability research, multivariate & A/B testing, competitive analysis and third party data. This person must be comfortable managing complex projects and enjoy partnering with business leaders to enable them with great insights.
• Collaborate with digital product managers, web operations, editorial and design & user experience to help execute optimization recommendations and measure the impact of these optimizations.
sql java web mobile design Manager Software Development Software Git Development operations ia user experience Analytics POS ANT