JobCode : 00001210
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Perform incident management for the Avaya phone switch and adjunct systems. Coordinate voice and video related outage mitigation and/or resolution with Service Desk, Availability Management, and other technical teams. Assist in product delivery of voice/video related efforts.
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
• At least 5 years experience in supporting Avaya infrastructure.
• At least 5 years experience supporting these application for 2000+ contact center
• At least 5 years experience in configuration, deployment, testing, maintenance, monitoring and administering Avaya products including MSA/ASA, AES, Session Manager, Communications Manager
• At least 5 years experience in troubleshooting Avaya application and integration to reporting, WFM, Recording, Routing platform (ICM), and Voicemail
• At least 5 years experience supporting and maintaining the Avaya Voice Network
• Experience with administering trunks, adds, moves, changes.
• Experience upgrading, testing, platform.
• Experience working with all levels of the client management team.
• Experience in usability testing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with Avaya integration with Cisco ICM integration
• Experience with Cisco CUCM
• Knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes and tools
• Using generally accepted methodologies and tools, troubleshoot complex issues up to and including opening cases with Avaya, following through and documenting solutions.
• Patch and upgrade said platforms/applications as needed or as found by field notices to assure environment is kept up to date.
• Monitor and maintain the systems to achieve 99.99% availability.
dotNet Manager Resources process