JobCode : 00001213
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Direct Hire
Job Description :
Sr Business Intelligence Analyst
We are currently seeking talented Business Intelligence Analyst.
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to analysts and decision makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May participate in consultation to users and lead cross functional teams to address business issues. Prototypes solutions for displaying information based on business needs.
• Leads and participates in gathering complex and often unique business requirements by defining the business problem and data requirements.
• Utilizes an advanced understanding of multiple data structures and sources to lead the design, development and implementation of decision support solutions, which may include data visualization, business intelligence, or data collection.
• Partners with the business operations to ensure effective design of decision support solutions.
• Develops innovative approaches to address complex business problems and solutions.
• Partners with IT to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Science, or a related discipline (4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.) Or Master's degree in Math, Computer Science, or a related discipline Or PhD in Math, Computer Science, or a related discipline
• If Bachelor's degree, 6 or more years experience in data management or information technology function OR If Master's degree, 4 or more years experience in data management or information technology function OR If PhD, 3 or more years experience in data management or information technology function
• Experience working in an Agile environment working with IT Partners to develop Business solutions.
• Experience building robust visualizations in Tableau or Business Objects.
• Deposits, Credit Card, Lending, Marketing or Digital Analytics experience.
• Bank Financial/Operational Knowledge.
design Agile Git Development operations ia business requirements Analytics Intelligence Analyst POS