JobCode : 00001239
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Developer / Programmer Mainframe Senior
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
Work experience: - 6 to 8 years
• Ability to follow ITIL, Six Sigma or CMM “best practices”
• The ability to quickly and efficiently analyze and resolve a combination of voice, data, and network problems in a development environment.
• Proven problem-solving abilities.
• General Host Knowledge
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Java Programming Language
• .Net Programming Language
• Visual Basic Programming Language
• AJAX or LAMP
• Java Server Pages (JSP)
• Unified Modeling Language
• Rational Rose
• C & C++ Programming Language
• PS SQL
• Model-View-Controller (MVC) design paradigm and Struts Framework
• IBM Visual Age Java 3.5/4.0 ADE & Visual Age Java Source Repository
• Knowledge of IBM Websphere Framework
• Knowledge of DB2 and/or Universal Database (UDB)
• Custom Tags associated with JSP pages
• StarTeam Software Configuration Management Tool
• Unified Software Development Process
• Software Engineering Institute’s Capability Maturity Model (CMM) Level 3
• Software Product Engineering Life Cycle
• Microsoft IIS platform
• Microsoft Visual Basic Application Development Environment
Tasks for Genesys-Experienced Developer / Programmer: The following itemized tasks are to be provided by Supplier in the performance of Services described under this JOB DESCRIPTION.
Task #1: Test and document upgrades in a test and production environment for Genesys components.
Task #2: Administer monitoring and other features of the Solution control Server and document processes.
Task #3: Design, develop and Test Routing Strategies.
Task #4: Collect and document requirements.
Task #5: Document Routing strategy, requirements and purpose.
Task #6: Review and Analyze Error logs and document findings.
Task #7: Troubleshoot issues.
# 7.1: Write Brio Reports for Analyzer and document templates and definitions for all reports.
# 7.2: Design, update and implement Outbound Campaigns and lists.
Task for all other Developers / Programmers: The following itemized tasks are to be provided by Supplier in the performance of Services described under this JOB DESCRIPTION
Expected task #1: Completed Work Package Analysis Artifacts
Prepared in accordance with the USAA Software Product Engineering Life Cycle document
Expected task #2: Completed Work Package Estimate
Prepared in accordance with the USAA Sized Based Estimating Tool document and FSD1-IMP Development Estimating Template document
Expected task #3: Completed Design Artifacts
Prepared and completed in accordance with the USAA IT Software Process Library to include:
• design artifacts that are graphic and concise, top down partitioned and non-redundant shall include:
• graphic representation of the system
• design elements broken down into lower levels of detail
• details required to document the functions of the system
Expected task #4 Construction Tasks:
Software Code Tasks include:
• Completed Code Modules
• Artifacts that is integral to the software product to include source, binary, executable or equivalents such as scripts or command files.
dotNet sql java j2ee struts web design oracle MVC Software Development Software XML AJAX RSA HTML Resources Development six sigma process ia POS COBOL USAA JSP ANT DB2 Rational Rose