JobCode : 00001269
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Information Security Advisor/Analyst
Role provides information security support and advisory services to internal and external customers.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience). 4+ years relevant work experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Effective communicator with all levels of management to include executive management, briefing preparation experience, analytical.
• CISSP, Security+ or other Information security certification
1. Processes requests to design, modify and grant security accesses, and other security requests.
2. Performs role-based access support, troubleshooting end-to-end user errors and issues, and performs end-to-end support on a variety of information security systems software.
3. Administers and maintains user access controls, processes, and procedures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or misuse of company resources. Performs research, analysis and troubleshooting to identify, resolve, and explain complex security issues.
4. Schedules and conducts self assessments of business applications to ensure compliance with published policies and standards. Collects, compiles, and generates information security reports on system and network accesses. Reports and prepares briefing packages for presentation to customers and management.
5. Identifies and analyzes business practice violations of information security policy and standards.
6. Participates in multiple projects as a team resource. May provide audit support.
7. Documents procedures, executes and improves operational processes.
8. Advises, guides, and assists managers, users and system and network administrators. Provides technical security advice on a wide variety of information security issues, concerns, and problems.
9. Provides general advice and assistance in the interpretation of information security policy and standards.
10. Performs physical site assessments of business partners and performs release of information to third party business partners.
11. Participates in multiple projects as a team resource.
dotNet design Manager Software Office Schedules Resources process ia Excel PowerPoint STEM ANT