JobCode : 00001292
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
We are seeking a Lead Infrastructure Project Manager for a client in San Antonio, Texas.
- Project lead with extensive background and experience in systems engineering and leading teams of engineers (e.g., computer system engineers, storage engineers, system development engineers, data center / facility engineers).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM focused area of study
- Demonstrated experience and success in IT infrastructure transformations
- Demonstrated experience and success in data center consolidations (power, HVAC, data distribution, space)
- Demonstrated experience and success in data center migrations, to include extensive knowledge of underlying platforms (e.g., data center facilities, networks, mainframes, serves, storage) and strong relationship with SMEs migrating applications
- Demonstrated experience and success in operational controls (risk, change, communications)
- Ten or more years' experience in support of one or more enterprise infrastructure platform (e.g., Server, Storage, Network, Voice)
- Demonstrable knowledge / experience with current technologies such as VM, VDI, Citrix, SDDC, AADC
- Working knowledge of project management methodology and delivery life cycles models
- Strong experience communicating to executive sponsors and stakeholders, anticipating concerns and managing expectations with these customers
- Proven ability to inspire and influence technical teams implementing complex infrastructure and holding team members accountable for outcome commitments
- Proven ability to work well in ambiguous environment
- Preferred: Military service in highly technical and / or leadership role.
design Project Manager Manager Software Development Software Banking Investment Agile Office Scope Budgets Resources Critical Path Development risk process improvement ia Leadership Excel ANT Budget