JobCode : 00001304
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Integration Engineer - Mid
Integration Engineers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Integration Engineers primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, Integration Engineers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This role is a solid, career-level role where functional and technical proficiency has been obtained, and incumbents display a depth of technical understanding within their respective areas of specialization allowing them to operate independently. Incumbents also display a proficiency that allows them to begin to mentor others (third party and internal resources) on procedural matters.
• Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial software packages.
• Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues.
• Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
• Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews.
• Receives work packages from manager and/or delegates.
• Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
• Resolves complex technical design issues.
• Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
• May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques.
• Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work estimates on work packages.
• May serve as a mentor on procedural matters to less experienced internal and third party team members.
• May assist experienced team members with the delegation of work packages.
• Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
• 2+ years experience with Business Intelligence and ETL tools
• 1+ years experience with Salesforce or related tools
• 1+ years experience with Business Objects or related tools
• Application development and maintenance for Audit Applications such as ACL, Metric Stream, or Teammate
• Clear understanding of Agile execution utilizing scrum practices
• Experience developing, deploying and integrating with cloud and hosted applications
• 2+ years experience with Windows Server and Relational Databases (SQL, Oracle, Etc.)
• 2+ years experience with desktop and server application configuration and installation