JobCode : 00001310
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract-Hire
Job Description :
Presentation Designer Sr
Responsible for creating and revising presentations and related materials. Incumbents have expertise in current software applications and are able to create templates and document formats to produce presentations and related materials. Meet and collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualize ideas graphically and produce complex presentations efficiently.
• Performs professional duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
• Applies advanced functional knowledge to produce complex work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives.
• Manages broad functional and Enterprise projects and/or participates as a SME project resource on larger initiatives.
• Identifies opportunities and facilitates significant improvements to processes and systems.
• Performs complex tasks under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines.
• Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team members.
• Bachelor Degree Required.
• 6 or more years of related experience and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects required.
• 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
• Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
design Software operations process improvement visio ia POS ANT