JobCode : 00001323
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Digital Experience Delivery Coordinator
As a team member, supports and serves as a resource to the achievement of team/organization goals. Candidate will assist in the management and support of the end-to-end performance of digital channels (web, mobile web, and mobile applications). This may include providing assistance in requirements gathering activities, defining member experience target state, developing business cases, defining requirements, managing vendor relationships, and web analytics support. Works under direct supervision and seeks guidance from team members to resolve and escalate issues.
1. Provides subject matter expertise to assist in requirements gathering activities.
2. Applies basic knowledge of product/domain to perform routine work assignments.
3. Learns to use tools and understand processes necessary to accomplish job/department functions.
4. Resolves routine issues and escalates problems as appropriate.
5. Researches and identifies industry best practices and trends to increase digital channel effectiveness.
6. Acquires and applies foundational knowledge of the business, digital channels, and their processes to daily tasks as assigned.
7. Supports team members in gathering, consolidating and validating business assumptions relevant to a digital solution.
8. Gathers, as directed, the relevant and quality data sources required to fully answer and address the problem for the recommended strategy.
9. Integrates/transforms disparate data sources and applies the appropriate data hygiene techniques.
10. Applies innovative and quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer the business objective and drive the appropriate change.
11. May translate recommendations into communication materials to effectively present to colleagues for peer review and lower-to-mid-management. Incorporates visualization techniques to support the relevant points of the analysis and ease the understanding for less technical audiences.
• Bachelors degree (or up to 2 years relevant business experience).
• Digital channel design, analysis or systems experience.
• Basic knowledge of Project Management process.
• Basic knowledge of web analytics tools.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Working knowledge of business case development.
• Working knowledge of CBA development.
• Working knowledge of Tealeaf and Adobe Insights web analytics tools.
web mobile design Git Development process visio ia Analytics Excel ANT