JobCode : 00001367
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Skill requirements adapted from the more mature cognitive and affective behaviors noted in Bloom’s Taxonomy.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Skills in extracting and assimilating chunks of information working them into a logical framework
• Applying principles of behavioral sciences
• Systematically searching for related information
• Thinking in both abstract and concrete
• must also attend to details
• task-oriented but able to work with others
• tolerance for ambiguity
Preferred Education: Master's degree in instructional technology, psychology, education, behavioral science or closely related field from an accredited college or university or related experience.
High Level Course Design Information included in the HLCD:
• Business Purpose
• Target Population
• Course Objectives
• Course Map
• Task Analysis Plan
• Assessment Plan
Develop and Document Appropriate Delivery Method. This task includes the identification and documentation of the delivery method of the identified training solution. The delivery method will describe in detail the mechanism(s) to be used for the delivery of the solution. Blended methodologies to be used shall be explicitly detailed.
Develop Course Detailed Design. This task shall include:
• Lesson Objectives
• Instructional Strategy
• Delivery Media
Develop Course Materials.
Weekly Status Reporting. Information in the weekly status report will include:
• Planned and Unplanned Tasks started and completed
• Planned and Unplanned Tasks started and not completed
• % Complete for each work product
design risk ia POS