JobCode : 00001383
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
UI Producer Sr.
Senior Level - Minimum 8 years experience
Facilitates the creation of user experiences by partnering with stakeholders and subject matter experts to define requirements. Plans, organizes and manages the user experience design process for a given project or effort. Primary deliverables include the information architecture and wireframes for various digital channels (e.g., the web, smart phones, tablets, kiosks, email, desktop, etc.).
Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience in Communication Arts, User Experience, Human Factors or Psychology
• Experience in User Experience design for both desktop and mobile interfaces
• Experience in graphic design with emphasis in the conception and design of digital experiences.
• Experience with elicitation of user experience requirements including charrette, sketching, and drafting of personas and user scenarios.
• Strong Information Architecture experience required.
• Fully proficient understanding of user experience design principles.
• Strong facilitation, negotiation and consensus building skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications.
• Strong graphics skills desired.
• Strong computer skills required
• Experience with visual design and development tools including Fireworks/Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver required
Must be self-motivated and able to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Must be able to handle stress, including short deadlines.
• Excellent writing, graphics and computer skills.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience). Process improvement, project management or relevant change management experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of data analysis tools.
Effective communicator with all levels of management to include executive management, briefing preparation experience, analytical.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Work with business and key stake holders in order to make their business requirements come to life in a pleasant user experience
• Provide quality control for UI through project completion
• Collaborating with designers to produce a best-in-class user experience based on business requirements
• Interact with designers and peer team members to develop creative concepts
• Participate in the idea process of new business efforts with Business Partners and other strategic leads
• Assisting and advising business analysts to develop requirements that consider the interests and goals of the member as well as those of the association.
• Ensuring that the interfaces created or altered in response to new requirements are reviewed and/or approved by the following:
o Content – To ensure that text content is error-free and conforms to the organization’s general stylistic standards
o Usability – To ensure that the interfaces are easy for members to understand and use to accomplish their goals
o Standards & Design – To ensure that the new interfaces are consistent with site-wide conventions
o Member Experience Reviews
• Serving at all times as an advocate for the member who will be using the interfaces to accomplish tasks
• Providing subject matter expertise to the organization regarding User Experience operations and serving customers, including but not limited to answering questions about the user experience for Project Managers, Business Managers, Technical Leads, Test Leads, Developers and any other members of the project team.
• Development of the information architecture (IA) for assigned projects
• Manages the creation of wireframes/comps and the user interface for assigned projects
• Manages personas and usability testing activities
• Participates in the development of page specifications