JobCode : 00001384
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
Business Program/Project Manager
Leads and motivates cross-functional team members in the development and implementation of program and projects that support key initiatives. Performs complex and unique work assignments and problem resolution. Initiates and proactively manages the development of the program and execution of the projects in support of the program. Shapes and supports program planning activities around a wide range of technology, business and management challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ process improvement as well as program and project management.
• Experience developing a program roadmap of projects to achieve business goals and deliver early business value as well as execution of the projects in the program.
• Develops and executes projects under the program while managing the program road map and priorities, budget and benefits.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of data analysis tools.
• PMP Certification.
• Green Belt or Black Certification.
• Effective communicator with all levels of management to include executive management.
• Briefing preparation experience.
• Advanced data analysis skills.
Execute the Enterprise Alliance Management (EAM) Program. Identify and execute the incremental projects that will deliver full capability.
Project Manager Manager Office Development pmp process improvement ia Excel PowerPoint Budget